I claim there ain’t
As great as Valentine.
Some say Valentine’s Day is nothing more than a manufactured holiday. Did you know that this holiday alone will rack up close to $20 billion in sales? And they say we’re in a recession. Pssh.
But I say Valentine’s Day is all about the simple things. Here are five things I’m loving about today’s holiday:
1. Sweet treats that don’t even require any work – simply remove from box, place on cookie sheet, bake and enjoy!
2. My new Snoopy-themed lunch bag from my mom – perfect for sticking said cookies in!
3. A Charlie Brown Valentine – why stop with the lunch bag alone? Unlucky for me, I think I missed this year’s showing.
4. This book from Josh that I’ve been wanting for weeks – I can’t resist a good dog book, children’s version or not.
5. Getting valentines in the mail – who doesn’t love getting something in the mail?
2 responses to “Five things I love about Valentine’s Day”
I made some of those cookies today too! I LOVE cut and bake!
seriously the easiest ever!